Connect with me. Track your miles. Be encouraged by sweaty sarcastic people.
- Half Madness Half MarathonAugust 25th, 20133 months to go.
- Quad Cities MarathonSeptember 22nd, 20134 months to go.
- Brewers Mini MarathonSeptember 28th, 20134 months to go.
- Monumental MarathonNovember 2nd, 20135 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- Today's Numberz: A scramble to find my next 26.2
- Race Recap: 2013 Rockford 10k and a second place age-group finish
- Today's Numberz: 120 feet at 60 miles per hour
- Today's Numberz: 7:15 min/mile pace for a Boston Marathon qualifying time
- Today's Numberz: 3 unique marathon event ideas
- Today's Numberz: 1 new race in the mix, the Brewers Mini Marathon
Category Archives: numberz runner
Back in early March, I wrote about how the qualifying time for my age group for getting into the Boston Marathon was a 3:10. Despite being obsessive about all kinds of running-related numbers, it wasn’t until this morning that I … Continue reading
Despite a soft week of mileage while recovering from last week’s half marathon PR (a mere 23 miles heading into the last day of the week instead of being in the 30s), I knew I needed to take full advantage … Continue reading
A comment from Angela at Run Nature the other day made me realize that while I have run every single day since way back on December 29 that I’ve barely mentioned the running streak on my blog. I’m sure that … Continue reading
The Numberz Runner turns two today! Two years ago, I was about a month out from running my first-ever marathon, the Go! St. Louis Marathon. I had already been running consistently for about 10 months. I decided to start blogging … Continue reading
Let’s face it. We’ve probably all had some times when our Daily Mileage training log has looked a little bleak and empty, like my recap of February (below) from last year. At some points in 2012, it looked a whole … Continue reading
A few follow-up thoughts to my race recap yesterday of the 2012 Rockford Half Marathon. 1. Meeting a Fellow Daily Miler In the finisher’s area at last Sunday’s Rockford Half Marathon, I thought I recognized one of the people that … Continue reading