Connect with me. Track your miles. Be encouraged by sweaty sarcastic people.
- Half Madness Half MarathonAugust 25th, 20133 months to go.
- Quad Cities MarathonSeptember 22nd, 20134 months to go.
- Brewers Mini MarathonSeptember 28th, 20134 months to go.
- Monumental MarathonNovember 2nd, 20135 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- Today's Numberz: A scramble to find my next 26.2
- Signs you're addicted to running
- Today's Numberz: 7 speedy miles in Sacramento
- Today's Numberz: 7:15 min/mile pace for a Boston Marathon qualifying time
- The dreadmill. The hamster track. Yes, the good old treadmill.
- Race Recap: 2013 Egg Shell Shuffle Half Marathon
Category Archives: Monthly recap
Goals for March: Run every day. (Done) Two group runs. (Urg. Only managed one.) Use the treadmill incline more. (Half urg. Did okay.) Stretch more. (Double urg. Total fail.) Break 100 minutes in the half marathon. (Smashed it, and that … Continue reading
It’s been a big and busy week. A lot to report on. #1: 9 weeks until the Egg Shell Shuffle Half Marathon. I’m getting excited. #2: I cut back on my training a bit this week. After gradually ramping up with … Continue reading
Last night, on January 22, 2013 when I went to bed, I was tired…but happy. First, my consecutive running streak hit 25 days. Second, my mileage up to this point in January is already at 114 miles. Those 114 miles … Continue reading
Somewhere during the course of my kids running the children’s version of the Fox Valley Marathon, I logged one of my miles on my own master Excel file but didn’t log it on Daily Mile. So it looks like I … Continue reading
Despite a slow start to the month, was able to finish it with a total of 12 runs. Numberz recap for the month: Runs: 12 Miles: 59 (1 more than November. Yeah!) Time: 8.45 hours Avg. Page: 8.6 min/miles Calories: … Continue reading
Weekend Miles After returning from Saturday morning activities with the boys, I headed out for only my third run of the week. With the weather cooperating nicely (38 degrees at 11am) and having skipped yet another interval workout this week … Continue reading
Random #1: I walked to work yesterday in way-too-sunny-and-warm conditions for the end of February in Chicago. No jacket required. Then almost our entire office went across the street and begged and pleaded with the restaurant to open up their … Continue reading