Connect with me. Track your miles. Be encouraged by sweaty sarcastic people.
- Rockford 10KMay 19th, 2013
- Half Madness Half MarathonAugust 25th, 20133 months to go.
- Brewers Mini MarathonSeptember 28th, 20134 months to go.
- Monumental MarathonNovember 2nd, 20135 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- Race Recap: 2013 Rockford 10k and a second place age-group finish
- Today's Numberz: 7 whirlwind days, and too many early mornings
- Today's Numberz: 3 goals for the Rockford 10k
- Today's Numberz: The grind of running five days per week
- Today's Numberz: 735 foot elevation gain
- Signs you're addicted to running
Monthly Archives: August 2012
So eight weeks of cramming in training runs after being completely lazy for 6 weeks this summer led to me missing my half marathon PR by 8 seconds. But I wouldn’t trade the race for anything. It could have been … Continue reading
My last race was a half marathon in Rockford, IL on May 20. My next race is a half marathon in Batavia, IL this Sunday–just two days away. The time between those two races was filled with a whole lot of … Continue reading
Long time, no blog. But I’m finally back. However, this post has nothing to do about my running. It’s all about my boys. More on what I’ve been up to another day… All summer, my 9- and 7-year olds have … Continue reading