Connect with me. Track your miles. Be encouraged by sweaty sarcastic people.
- Half Madness Half MarathonAugust 25th, 20133 months to go.
- Quad Cities MarathonSeptember 22nd, 20134 months to go.
- Brewers Mini MarathonSeptember 28th, 20134 months to go.
- Monumental MarathonNovember 2nd, 20135 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- Today's Numberz: A scramble to find my next 26.2
- Today's Numberz: 7 speedy miles in Sacramento
- Signs you're addicted to running
- Today's Numberz: 7:15 min/mile pace for a Boston Marathon qualifying time
- Today's Numberz: 120 feet at 60 miles per hour
- The dreadmill. The hamster track. Yes, the good old treadmill.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Used to be I would feel a little adrenaline jolt from getting my weekly mileage recap from Daily Mile. Now that seems so long ago. And going more than a full week without a run? Urg. So after getting the … Continue reading
While I didn’t hit any new mileage records in November (highs or lows), it certainly was an active month. My running mileage picked up from a lowly 27 miles in October to 38 in November. The two biggest stories were … Continue reading