Connect with me. Track your miles. Be encouraged by sweaty sarcastic people.
- Half Madness Half MarathonAugust 25th, 2013
- Brewers Mini MarathonSeptember 28th, 2013
- Grand Rapids MarathonOctober 20th, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Today's Numberz: Five 5k runs packed with color and fun
- Today's Numberz: 7:15 min/mile pace for a Boston Marathon qualifying time
- Winners of MapMyRun’s first-ever Route Art contest
- Signs you're addicted to running
- Today's Numberz: 2 new shoes, 1 big blood blister
- Today's Numberz: 5 am, and not a minute sooner...
Monthly Archives: October 2011
If you’ve been following my blog the last week or two, I bet you were half expecting another photo of a giant blood blister. Sorry to disappoint you. You’ll just have to live with the disappointment of not seeing a … Continue reading
The 2011 Fox Valley Marathon in pictures… Click for my full race recap of the 2011 Fox Valley Marathon.
It was time to put my dogs in some new treads, so I picked them up on the way home Friday night. Couldn’t wait to try them out Saturday morning and see if broken down orthotics and broken down shoes … Continue reading
I’ve heard of racing to catch the bus (even done it myself). But I’ve never heard of racing while ON the bus. Apparently while much of the world was focused on watching Moses Mosop set a course record at the … Continue reading
As a numbers guy, I was thrilled to get an email from the organizers of the Fox Valley Marathon with the following stats from this year’s race. Fun Facts from the 2011 Fox Valley Marathon: 235 Registrants in the Inaugural … Continue reading
It’s been three weeks since I ran my second marathon. It’s also been about that long since I last blogged. So what have I been up to in those three weeks? In one word: eating. Eating everything in the house, … Continue reading